The Life Fitness Pro2 SE Seated Leg Extension is part of the most versatile lines of selectorized single station equipment available in the industry. The Pro2 SE line boasts primarily welded construction for durability, adjustments that can all be made from the users exercise position and most of the best biomechanics available. It’s designed to fit a broad range of users from 4’10” to 6’6”. The exercise movements are machine defined and are suitable for all levels of exercisers. All adjustments on the Pro2 SE Leg Extension are accessible from the seated position. The standard adjustable start position on Pro2 SE provides five positions for individual preferences.
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. 2” x 3” and 2” x 4” rectangular tubing with 11-gauge thickness (.120 wall)
- Seat Adjustments: Ratcheting, ½” increment seats that can be adjusted with one hand for ease of use.
- Weight Plates: 1” solid steel weight plates, front weight stack shrouds, low friction, self lubricating, weight plate bushings to minimize noise and friction. Magnetic weight pin for easy, secure adjustments. Each stack has an two integrated 5lb. increment drop down weights for smaller resistance increments.
- Guide Rods: 3/4” stainless steel weight stack guide rods.
- Cables and Pulleys: 7 X 19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications. 4 ½” and 6” diameter fiberglass impregnated fiberglass pulleys feature sealed bearings.
- Movement Arms: Counter balanced to ensure lighter starting resistance
- Hand Grips: Grip positions are engineered to keep a neutral wrist position through the complete range of motion. Grip diameters are designed for that specific movement for a comfortable exercise. Extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear and tear resistant. Grips are retained with aluminum collars preventing them from slipping
- Weight: 570 Lbs.
- Weight Stack: 295 Lbs.
- Size: 47” L x 41” W x 64” H