Description and Features:
The Freemotion Commercial EPIC Selectorized Leg Press Machine strengthens muscles in the upper legs for activities such as running or hiking. Designed to accommodate a variety of users, the leg assembly of the EPIC Leg Press Machine can be set in one of 10 starting positions for a variety of users. The textured contoured platform enables users to maintain correct ankle alignment and stable foot placement. It can also be simply pulled forward or pushed back for users of various sizes. The comfortable backrest features a one-handed adjustment mechanism that can be reached while seated. For a great quad or hamstring exercise, pull the platform forward. To work on glutes and hip extensors, simply push the backrest into a reclined position. The arc design of this quality leg press allows the user’s body to fully extend. The oval shaped weight stack is enclosed for increased safety and features an access panel for simple cable maintenance. This top of the line weight machine features molded rubber floor protectors to prevent damage and a bolt-down strap for added safety. Designed with a variety of users in mind, the Freemotion Commercial EPIC Selectorized Leg Press Machine is an ideal choice for any gym or fitness center.
- Leg Press Dimensions: 92” L x 45” W x 74” H / Weight: 1215 lbs.
- Target Muscles: Strengthens Muscles in the Upper Legs for Activities Such As Running or Hiking
- Multiple Start Positions: Leg Assembly Can Be Set in One of 10 Starting Positions for a Variety of Users / Arc Movement: Allows the User’s Body to Fully Extend
- Contoured Platform: Enables Users to Maintain Correct Ankle Alignment and is Textured to Ensure Stable Foot Placement / Adjustable Platform Can Be Simply Pulled Forward or Pushed Back to Accommodate Users of Various Sizes
- Backrest Adjustment: One-handed Adjustment Can Be Made While Seated / Position Backrest Upright for Quad and Hamstring Exercises / Position in a Reclined Position to Focus on Glutes and Hip Extensors / Removable Upholstery and Linex Wear Guards Increase Cushion Life and Allow for Easy Replacement of Worn Items
- Cable: Heavy-Duty 1/4” Thick Cable is Rated to 4,200 lbs. Minimum Tensile Strength / Belt: 2” Wide by 0.125” Thick Belt is Rated to 10,000 lbs.
- Weight Stack: Oval Shaped Stack is Enclosed for Safety / Access Panel Allows for Simple Cable Service / Weight Configuration: 20-500 lbs. in 20 lb. Increments (500 lbs. Total)
- Floor Protectors: Made of Molded Rubber to Protect Floor From Damage
- Bolt-Down Strap: Unit Can Be Bolted to the Floor for Increased Safety
- Manufacturer’s 10-Year Warranty on Structural Frame; 3-Year Warranty on Bearings, Guide Rods, Pulleys, Cams, and Weight Stacks; 1-Year on Cables and Labor; 120-Days on Upholstery, Handles and Accessories