The Excite Vario is one of TechnoGym’s newest innovations for elliptical cross trainers, providing an intense physical activity burning up to 200 calories in 20 minutes. It’s perfect for you if you want to lose weight, improve your coordination, help prevent joint problems and move all the muscles in your body in a single training session. Allowing for three different movement options, you are able to seamlessly define your own unique path or motion without even stepping off of the machine.
The three movements are step, elliptical, and vario. The step is much like how you would climb up and down stairs without the impact. The elliptical is performed by moving your legs in a orbital pattern like during a brisk walk. The Vario is similar to an athlete’s sprint consisting of long wide strides. Through all of these series of motions, you can put together a workout that feels natural yet provides your body with a new challenge everytime.
The Vario has two display options; an LED display and the new UNITY interface created by Technogym. UNITY is one of the most advanced Android-based touch platforms allowing intuitive control of the machines, countless entertainment options through internet, TV, games, and even apps from the Android Play store.
Designed in Italy, the Vario is essentially a non-impact machine; this carries the added benefit of being able to strengthen joints, bones, and muscles without risk of injury and future joint problems. Smooth and quiet, you can be sure that the Vario will make a fine addition to any space and perform your workout at any hour without the loud humming noises that traditional cross trainers carry.
- Console Option: Advanced LED interface – Interactive interface that allows you to launch exercise programs, create a preferred workout, and monitor parameters such as heart rate, calories burned, and time elapsed.
- Console Option: VisioWeb – lets you surf the net freely, watch TV, listen to the radio and gain guidance on your workout through video
- Three types of motion: step, elliptical, and vario
- Quiet and smooth
- Intense, natural training unlike any cardio machine
- No impact means less stress on joints and bones
- Seamless transitions between types of motion